Sunday, December 11, 2011

Manicured Christmas Trees and Renunculus



It's not just boxwoods that get the clippers in Paris, looks like Christmas trees are fair game too.  I loved these manicured Christmas trees spotted at Hermes this weekend.



Their store in the 6th comes complete with a floral shop and their Christmas wreaths are stunning. I would have taken more pics but was terrified of the security guard who kept watching my every move.  (I'm pretty sure photos aren't allowed).  While the security guard was distracted by someone else holding their iphone in a suspicious position, I managed to snap a pic. of these renunculus.


Isn't that shade of pink ridiculous?! Will definitely have these at my next wedding.


Wishing you a Christmas filled with manicured shrubs and beautiful flowers.  Biz!

No comments: