Friday, February 3, 2012

The best thing about fashion week in Milan?  The fabulous designer show rooms? Nope.  The homemade leather shoes? Negativo.  The good looking Italian stallions? Not quite (but I hear you).   The best thing about fashion week in Milan is hands down, the food.  Spicy trofie arrabiata for lunch, lobster linguini for dinner and a little Red Valentino in between.....I think I've died and gone to heaven.  Seriously people, H.E.A.V.E.N.


We've just finished our first day at the showrooms in Milan and let me tell you, there are some very exciting things to look forward to for Autumn/Winter 2012.  It is my first time working Milan fashion week and I'm pretty sure that it is going to be très fab.  (Obsessed with the Red Valentino collection).  I'll be sure to keep you updated with all the juicy details!  For now, I need to get back to my homework.... perusing the February Vouge. (What am I going to do back in the real world?)   

Au Revoir, fashionistas. 

*Image via pinterest.  

No comments: