Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Rue of the Week


Rue de Seine makes for one lovely stroll in 6th.  The narrow lane lined with chic restaurants and trendy art galleries leaves little to desire.  Here are a few of my favorite stops.


Da Rosa.  Delicious little Spanish place serving up charcuterie and tasty plats du jour.  I love their outdoor terrace.


Cire Trudon.  Ultra luxurious (exorbitantly expensive) French candles.  I love Le Marquise.


Pères et Filles.  Trendy jeunes filles hang out with delicious French fare and a pleasant people watching terrace.


La Palette.  Always overflowing with locals and tourists, alike.  The perfect place to sit and enjoy a cafe on a sunny day.


Bar du Marche.  Technically, I think it's on another street, but since it's on the corner, I think we can count it.  It's packed every night and a fun place to squeeze in and people watch.

Happy Mecredi!

Images:  1) via 2) via 3) via 4) via 5) via 6) via

No comments: