Sunday, April 17, 2011

Shades of Spring

 

Add this great Asian fusion restaurant to the list.  Bon in the 16th.  Great food and a chic setting.  Loved the Philippe Starck design... especially the chandelier.  And the Chocolat Bon... to die for.


Speaking of chic designs, I am also dying over the Repetto window display at their new store in the Marais.  (Repetto was originally a ballet shoe company and now the maker of the it French flat. {Retailed at Saks in the US!}). 


Inspiring little girls to become ballerinas.


and big girls to the find the perfect shade. 


A few of their past inspiring displays.






Also on the radar this weekend, Brontibay.  My mother-in-law turned me onto this great French handbag.  A perfect everyday tote.  Love the Venise, but still searching for the perfect shade. 


 I also love the clutches.  My bridemaids sported these at the wedding in a muted gold shade.  


And finally, while on the subject of color shades... I am loving my new summer lipstick. 



For all of you blondes, Chanel # 47.  Flying Cloud.  Love it with simple Sephora Pink Ballerina lip gloss. 
 
Happy hunting for your perfect shade this Spring.

No comments: