Monday, March 5, 2012

Fashion Week Favs

My favorite discovery this fashion week is the very old brand turned new, Rodier.  They are one of the oldest players in the game (predating Chanel). This fashion house invented the twinset and used to dress the likes of Grace Kelly and Audrey Hepburn.  Rodier has recently re-branded themselves and created a contemporary brand that is tres fab.  I'm obsessed with their bright blue and coral hued Spring-Summer collection.  Whether for their knit basics or playful silk summer dresses, it's reason enough to jaunt over to Paris for a few days to shop the collection! (not yet sold in the US... love the exclusiveness!)



Leading right into my second favorite discovery of fashion week:  Le 66.  A multi-brand store on the Champs frequented by in-the-know Parisians.  It's in the back of one of the galleries on the Champs-Elysees, so easily missed unless you know what you are looking for.  We were invited to attend a fashion week party here this week and I am dying to head back to shop the SS collections. 



Oh and btw, Frenchie hasn't been mentioned yet because unfortunately, it was quite forgettable.

Back to the grind.  I'll try to send more updates soon! (Fashion week ends for me on March 10th - I will be back up and running more regularly then!)

No comments: